Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Using Blogging to Integrate Technology In Your Classroom

I was doing some more research today about blogging and how it can be used in the classroom. I found some great links and a very interesting article. The links provide examples of different ways that blogs can be used while in class. The article discusses how blogs can be used to help communicate with parents and keep the up to date with what is going on in the classroom.

www.educationworld.com/a_tech/techtorial037print.shtml

http://futureofmath.misterteacher.com/blogs2.html

www.adrianbruce.com/blogging/blogging.htm

www.det.wa.edu.au/education/cmis/eval/curriculum/ict/weblogs/

www.sptimes.com/2005/08/09/Tampabay/Blogging_classroom_co.shtml

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Stacy! I have looked at a couple of the sites and there really are some great ideas. I look forward to perusing these a bit more to find ways to use blogging for my class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy, I have looked at the links provided and noticed that they provide useful information for guiding blogger. Thanks for your contribution.
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete